Here at Nu Trend Quality Homes we are known for our turnkey builds that are already jam packed with inclusions
but for a limited time only we are offering $5,000 towards upgrades of your choice,
enabling you to customise your new home just the way you want to.
Select from Nu Trend Quality Homes large range of possible upgrades to boost your home’s liveability and future resale value.
Popular upgrade options are solar, additional storage, upgraded cabinetry and outdoor living.
* This $5,000 upgrade offer is to be used for Tasman or Pacific range designs only and not to be used for site costs.
* T&C’s apply – check with your friendly sales consultant for further details on this promotion.
When you’re building a new home you will have a lot of exciting decisions to make. Knowing which upgrades to choose to make the home “yours” will be one of them. With so many upgrade options to choose from we always advise to spend your money on upgrades that add the most value to your home – not only for your comfort whilst enjoying your new home but also for long term investment.
A few tips to consider when thinking about what to upgrade:
1. The kitchen has plenty of upgrade options well worth considering. The heart of your family home and (should you decide to sell in the future) one of the first places potential buyers will look at.
2. Sustainable upgrades are a win win. Spending extra on solar or other energy efficient solutions makes your home more cost effective and is a great incentive for environmentally conscious buyers in the future.
3. Façade Upgrade – really emphasise the character of your home with an upgraded façade that will give you the street appeal you deserve.
4. Storage Upgrades – whether extending cabinetry in the kitchen or bathroom or adding extra shelving in the pantry or garage, additional storage is always a great idea and one that you will be thankful for as your family needs change.
5. Extending your alfresco area, adding in some feature decking or additional electrical points so you can really turn your alfresco into an all year round entertainer!
“We have been in our beautiful home for 3 months and could not be more pleased with the house and building process.
The service was above first class from the beginning of our journey with sales, and throughout the build with our supervisor and colour consultant.
Our ideas were listened to and any concerns we had were addressed so promptly and the team always provided us with helpful advice. The team at Nu Trend were always honest, transparent and treated us with respect.
We had a vision of our dream home and Nu Trend delivered exactly that!
We can’t thank the team enough for this amazing experience and cannot wait to build with them again in the future.”
Chris and Jade – Peregian Springs
“Our experience with Nu Trend was fantastic. The sales team were a delight to work with. Their experience and professionalism made the whole design process a breeze.
There were no hidden costs associated with our build and the Colour Consultant’s keen eye for detail ensured that our house was everything that we had dreamed it would be.
The construction team were transparent with each stage of the build and were always happy to meet on site for walk-throughs. The team were more than accommodating and were able to deliver our house in just under 13 weeks.
We would recommend Nu Trend to anyone looking to build and would definitely build with them again.”
Ryan & Sarah – Baringa